Saturday, December 6, 2008

What, like it's hard?

SO, I've joined the "blogoshpere". Yeah I know, I'm later than Michelle Duggar's last period. Wait, did the blogosphere even exist 17 children ago? Hmmm...I'll have to look that up. I suppose, as to enitce or incite any further curiosity here is a perview of what to possibly expect from me in the not so near or distant future:



The prospect of moving back to Buffalo is a tough and touchy situation. Looking for a job is becoming comical. I'm thinking of the humiliation and hilarity of the prospect of a college educated white (OK and Hispanic, though I don't look it), formerly gainfully employed person that I am, joining the nearly 50-plus % of Black men of the city of Buffalo, in line at the public assistance offices. Yes, this is a real possibility.



My cross country drive with my gal pal Cari will provide some interesting comedy about the toothless and shoeless of the middle earth area of the country. Stay tuned for that thread.



Here's the big one...at least for now: the differences and likenesses (there are for more htan you realize) of living in big ole LA versus going back to Buffalo. I'm sure Buffalo has the $100+ denim, Ed Hardy donning, Captian Douche Bags (copyright given to Mr Louis Bustamante on this title!) trolling around looking for easy to target college girls to slip some roofies. Maybe just not in as much abundance as LA.



I suppose the Sabres and Bills, and Bulls will become a more active part of my exisitence, though with potential welfare support looming, I'm likely to only encounter the silly boys of winter on Television or if I'm scamming a free drink at Mother's or any drinking establishment deemed cool enough for them to hang out at. Crap, and I used to babysit for some of the old ranks!





My Personal Favorite: I have an penchant for coming up with reidiculous band names, particularly when I've been out to dinner and drinks with my friends, mid sentence, a phrase will likely evolve and be plucked from obscurity to form the next great imaginary Grammy nominated rock band. Shit the Foos and the Goos really exist. Who's to say "Runaway Lipstick" won't be opening for "HandGun Cozies" and "Residual Pussy" anytime soon?



More seriously: I experienced a great deal of legal trouble in the last four years. Courtesy of a Captain Douche Bag-like ex husband (who for the purposes of slander, shall remain nameless for the entirety of this blog). Look for posts on why parental alienation should be considered a criminal act. How the laws of bankruptcy and spousal resposibility should be re-examined for extraordinary circumstances. How sociopathy is one of the most difficult mental defects to idenitify. and a host of other interesting, sometimes intense but at times really laughable things you may find funny/intriguing/disturbing/entertianing/boring or otherwise illicit some kind of internal chemical reaction. Mostly I'm shooting fo rhumour. but iwht humour, a little of the opposite must be expereinced to truly enjoy the humourous.

No comments: